Learning Management System
BlueLedge’s Learning Management System makes online learning easy! The LMS allows online classrooms and includes exams, quizzes, and discussion forums.
Courses can be taken on any platform (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.) and is accessed over the Internet. Courses, quizzes and exams are delivered through any browser, and only one additional software program is required. It is a free downloadable audio player. More information and complete easy-to-follow instructions are given within the courses.
Our Learning Management System Features:
- Student progress tracking.
- Quiz and exam retake options.
- Easy online quizzes and exams.
- Designed to be used by non-technical people.
- Content includes multimedia (e.g. audio, Flash, Windows Media).
- Built-in discussion forums (voluntary and not compulsary).
- Flexible online learning.
- All courses are password protected and require registration for access.
Registration and Payment
Students may self-register and pay for all BlueLedge courses online. We accept Visa and MasterCard. The cart includes an invoicing option at checkout that allows students to pre-register for a course and pay immediately or by sending payment by regular mail. If a student chooses to pay by regular mail, access to the desired course will not be permitted until payment has been cleared by the bank. We also offer payment plans and individualize them for our students. If you wish to opt for a payment plan, please contact our Registration Department at email@example.com.
Quizzes and Tests
- Questions are multiple choice, true/false, short answer (fill in the blank), and essay.
- Quizzes and exams have a generous time limit.
- Exams have a date range for each one.
- Multiple choice, true/false and short answer questions and essays are automatically graded.
- Students get instant results.
- Students and instructors receive an email with their results.
- Students can review quizzes and exams.
- Students are permitted to retake quizzes and exam reviews.
- Transcription Assignments will be submitted to your instructor for grading. You will be notified when the grading has been completed. You will also receive feedback from your instructor.
- We have forums for each course.
- Forums are used on strictly a volunteer basis and is NOT a requirement of our students.
- Forums are moderated by your instructor.
- Your instructor automatically receives an e-mail notification when someone responds to a post.
Randomized Quizzes and Examinations
Each course has a built-in pool of quiz and exam questions. Students will find the format of the quizzes and exams intuitive and easy to navigate. The questions are reviewed and edited from time to time. The possibility exists that no two students will necessarily be taking the identical quizzes or exams.
Quiz and exam questions are random. Our system randomly chooses the questions.
Control of Quizzes and Exams
All quizzes and exams are in the sequence in which they are to be completed. For instance, the student must take the quiz in Module 1 before attempting the exam in Module 1. As well, the student must take the exam in Module 1 before attempting the exam in Module 2, etcetera.
Students are required to spend a certain amount of time viewing content before attempting the exams.
If a student is disconnected from the Internet while taking a quiz or exam, the responses students have already entered are not lost. Students can simply re-connect, go back to the exam or quiz centre, and resume the exam or quiz.